Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A bling pencil pot for my office

Dear Chicago House,

It seems I never have enough containers to keep my pencils so this week I rustled up a little something for my desk

Welcome to a bling pencil pot! If you think you have seen one of these before, you are right check out another one here.

bling pencil pot

Want to make one?

It is easy, here is what you will need.


1 clean can
Decorative vase fillers - marbles
Nail varnish
a sheet of white paper
Modge podge
Hot glue gun
  1. Start by painting the backs of the marbles with your choice of nail varnish, I picked two blue (to compliment the decor in my office) but any colors will work
  2. Cover the tin can with white paper, inside and out sticking it with Modge podge
  3. Cover the can with your tinted marbles - use a hot glue gun
Love from

Creative in Chicago

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment